AJAX Menu Sample
How to use
1) Open AJAX Menu software and click "Add item" and "Add submenu" buttons situated on the AJAX Menu Toolbar to create your menu. You can also use "Delete item" to delete some buttons.
2) Use ready to use Templates. To do it just select theme you like in the "Templates" list. Double-click the theme you like to apply it.
3) Adjust appearance of the menu.
3.1. Select item by clicking it and change button appearance for normal and hover states and set buttons link properties and link target attributes on the "Main menu" tab.
3.2. Select submenu's item by clicking it and change submenu's appearance for normal and hover states and set submenu's item link properties and link target attributes on the "Submenu" tab.
4) Save your menu.
4.1. Save your project file. To save project just click "Save" button on the Toolbar or select "Save" or "Save As " in the Main menu.
4.2. Publish your menu in the HTML format. To do it click "Publish" button on the Toolbar.
CSS3Menu is free for non-commercial use. If you want to use CSS3Menu on a school site, your non-commercial blog or non-profit organisation website, just download CSS3Menu and use it for free.
A license fee is required for commercial use. CSS3Menu Commercial Edition additionally provides an option to create multicolumn menus and includes extended sets of menu templates and icons. After you complete the payment via the secure form, you will receive a license key instantly by email that turns the CSS3Menu Free Edition into a Commercial one. You can select the most suitable payment method: credit card, bank transfer, check, PayPal etc.
For troubleshooting, feature requests, and general help, contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, AJAX Menu version, link to your page.
nice toolbar menu ajax
Search engines and text-only browsers friendly.center horizontal navigation bar list ajax highlight
For troubleshooting, feature requests and general help contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, jQuery Carousel version and a link (or relevant code). populate ajax mega menu from mysql
* I'm brand new to CSS. I made a menu using your software and it looks great. LOVE your program!
* I first must say that after a few days of lost time trying to figure out some other ways to do this stuff, landing on your website to find and use your great little utility for css3 menus was just wonderful! You have made a complicated task look quite easy... lots of work behind your took I'm sure.
* First of all, I love you CSS3 Menu. I think it's beautiful! I purchased the CSS3 Menu "business edition" yesterday, and I'm very happy how easy it is to use. Found this to be one of the fastest ways to get a menu on the web. Thanks.